WHAT IS VITAMIN C
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
OUR VITAMIN C & BIOFLAVONOIDS SUPPLEMENT
We use a blend of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) combined with citrus bioflavonoids in a vegetable cellulose capsule to form our vitamin C supplement. Bioflavonoids occur in nature with vitamin C and they work synergistically.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?Vitamin C contributes to the normal:
- Function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Iron absorption
Our Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
Our Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.