Colonic Hydrotherapist ARCH CNCH
Do you experience lower back pain, bad breathe, bowel problems, abdominal pains, IBS, pain the right hip, candida, headaches, gritty eyes, skin conditions, light headed or tinnitus? If so ….
Colonic Hydrotherapy could be the answer
Rebecca offers various styles of colonics and enemas including a traditional colonic if that is what you require. However, she also offers two extra styles of treatments; trickle and active which allow for a quicker and better result. Or even a Non-Colonic. The one most suitable for you can be discussed during your appointment.
Allow approximately one and a quarter hours for your treatment.
During the last decade, she has discovered that adjusting the treatment to suit each client gives more powerful and speedier results. Balance and symbiosis are vital – less is more in most cases.
In addition to Colonic Hydrotherapy Rebecca also offers:-
MANUAL LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE (MLD)
Rebecca is one of only 3 therapists in Devon who is on the MLD register and she is totally up to date with all training with MLDUK.
The original method of manual lymphatic drainage – Vodder Technique.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage is an advanced therapy in which Rebecca uses a range of specialised and gentle rhythmic pumping techniques to move the skin in the direction of the lymph flow. Treatments can be both preventative and remedial and can enhance your well being.
- Is deeply relaxing
- Promotes the healing of fractures, torn ligaments, sprains and lessens pain.
- Can improve many chronic conditions: sinusitis, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma,acne and other skin conditions.
- May strengthen the immune system as part of “detox” treatment.
- Relieves fluid congestion: swollen ankles, tired puffy eyes and swollen legs due to pregnancy.
- Promotes healing of wounds and burns and improves the appearance of old scars.
- Minimises or reduces stretch marks.
- Can be used to speed healing after cosmetic surgery.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
Member of ARCH, (Association of Registered Colon Hydrotherapists), CNCH, (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council), MLDUK, (Manual Lymphatic Drainage UK), and SST, (Society of Sports Therapists).
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Colonic Hydrotherapy £80 (up to 1 ¼ hour).
Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) £45 for 30 minutes or £75 for one hour.
Please see www.colonics.org.uk for availability and booking.
Telephone: 07968 962 827
Let Rebecca help you “Live Your Best Life”.